Permanent Residency Cards and Renewals

Permanent Residency Cards
and Renewals

Permanent Residency Card Applications and Renewals

PR Card is a travel document that you, a Permanent Resident, must carry and show your valid PR Card or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada, or travelling to Canada on any other commercial carrier. If you do not carry your PR Card or PRTD, you may not be able to board your flight, train, bus or boat to Canada.

You need a PR Card if:

  • You are a permanent resident (including a child);
  • You plan on traveling outside of Canada; and
  • You plan on returning to Canada by any commercial transporter, such as a plane, train, boat or bus.

We will guide you and provide strategic approach to get the results you want.

Meeting Table icon

Flexible Meeting Times

Multi-Lingual icon

Multi-Lingual Services

Light Bulb icon

Additional Research

Globe with shaking hands icon



Don’t wait! Contact us for a phone consultation. Let us help you figure out your next steps. The sooner you have a plan of action, the better your chances of taking the correct steps to get the results you want.