LMIA Applications

LMIA Applications

Most employers need an LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) before they can hire a temporary foreign worker. Before you start the hiring process, you must determine if you need an LMIA.

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) confirms:

  • There is a need for a temporary foreign worker
  • No Canadians or permanent residents are available to do the job


With approved LMIA, foreign worker is able to apply for a Work Permit that will allow him or her legally remain in Canada as a worker.

There are many LMIA exempt work permits. You may need to book a consultation and find out if you qualify.

We will guide you and provide strategic approach to get the results you want.

Meeting Table icon

Flexible Meeting Times

Multi-Lingual icon

Multi-Lingual Services

Light Bulb icon

Additional Research

Globe with shaking hands icon



Don’t wait! Contact us for a phone consultation. Let us help you figure out your next steps. The sooner you have a plan of action, the better your chances of taking the correct steps to get the results you want.